Released: Aug 01st, 1997
Running Time: 83
Director: Nicholas Moore
Company: In-X-Cess Productions
Cast: Rosanna Doll, Valentino (I), Robert Malone, Kelly Trump, Camilla Krabbe, Gina Lewis, Maria Olivier
Critical Rating: Not Yet Rated
Top 10 Reasons why Mata Hari didn't rate a "10":
10) First 30 minutes of movie sure looked like ads for other movies.
9) Mata Hari pumps top secret information out of government official with one lousy shot of whiskey.
8) After all that, Mata tells official, "When you wake in the morning, you won't remember anything we've talked about, or that I was here. You've never even met me..."
Then she blows him.
7) Christophe Clark nowhere to be found.
6) Hubbell telescope used for closeups.
5) 70 year-old guy lip-syncs "O Solo Mio" in its entirety.
4) Line readings that would shame a Godzilla movie.
3) Dialogue echo sounds like famous Lou Gehrig farewell speech.
2) An unannounced "To be continued..." at the end.
1) Frankie Yankewic polka music layed over an anal scene.
Great box cover, though.