PLEASUREBUSINESSVODAVN AWARDS 2014

Located in: Home > Movies > Handjob Hunnies 9
MOVIE REVIEW

Handjob Hunnies 9

Released: Oct 01st, 2005
Running Time: 159
Director: Michael Adam
Companies: ToXXXic Entertainment, ToXXXic
Distribution Companies: Metro Media
Cast: Sanna, Staci Thorn, Others, Layla Leighton, Deja Daire, Paola Rey, Layla Rivera, Holly Wellin, Candi Apple, Cherokee (III)
Critical Rating: AAA 1/2
Genre: Gonzo

Popular Rating Average:
My Rating:
Please log in to rate. Don't have a free account? Register now!

Buy DVD Watch Online





REVIEWS

 

Critical Rating: AAA 1/2

Fans of interracial hand jobs without any other forms of sex will enjoy this offering. Actually, there is a bit more than only a hand job here and there - specifically, brief tittie fucking, an occasional oral penis pucker, and even some lap dance dick rubs in-between ass cheeks can be seen, but this makes up probably less than 2 percent while the remaining 98 percent is strictly hand action.

These girls work it all right - with their hands. Even Layla Rivera, whose artistry in palms gets carried away at the end and takes the wad, and the dick, deep down her mouth during the money shot, engaged in some strong wrist action to get to this point.

Retailing: Market this specifically to fans of hand jobs. It is also interracial.


 

Related Content:

Metro Media
ToXXXic Entertainment
ToXXXic
Sanna
Staci Thorn
Others
Layla Leighton
Deja Daire
Paola Rey
Layla Rivera
Holly Wellin
Candi Apple
Cherokee (III)
Michael Adam

Comments

 /
Please log in to comment.
Don't have a free account? Become a member!


By participating you agree to our Privacy Policy & the AVN "Be Kind Policy"
and represent that you are not under the age of 18.





TOP STORIES OF THE DAY
Digital Sin Releases 'Meet Aidra,' Featuring Fox's Gangbang Debut
Lisa Ann, Notre Dame Receiver Justin Brent Take In a Knicks Game
Top Adult Talent Agencies Bring the Glamour to 2015 AEE
Porn Harms is Wrong About Child Pornography
ArchAngel Productions Makes Its Official Debut


AVN.com